Thursday, October 14, 2010

CakeSpy

Cake Spy

Some of my favorite bloggers are all about food. Between the amazing photography, funny posts and creative recipes I can't wait to try, these are some of my favorite finds online. Like many of my favorite bloggers, I draw inspiration from everything I see and come across daily. I am constantly collecting images, recipes, little scraps of paper with fonts, colors and patterns I find interesting. I have binders, shoe boxes and junk drawers filled to the brim with various items that I have collected over the years. On top of all this are endless notebooks filled with random doodles, lyrics I wanted to remember, recipes cut from magazines and even some passed down through generations.

Some might look at all these things and see a terrible mess, but in them I see endless inspiration, endless projects that I have yet to even think of. And occasionally online I find something that just catches my eye and sticks in my head. Cakespy's various watercolors are one of those things. Above is just one example of her many whimsical cupcake watercolors, and if you visit her site you can see many more, updated constantly along with adorable recipes. Some of my other favorite bloggers are in the sidebar, so be sure to check them out. I promise there is at least one recipe you wont be able to pass up!

No comments:

Post a Comment